Thursday, January 19, 2012

my goals

Liliana’s Goals
Educational goal:
My educational goal is to finish me 3 independent study books so I can turn them in by the end of January.
I’m really trying to do my work but sometimes it gets hard with my baby because he wants me to play with him and sometimes he wants my full attention. I’m also going to tell my baby’s dad to help me with my baby so that I can get some work done. I can ask him to play with him or to put a movie for him so that he has something to be entertained with so that it’s easier to me to get some work done.
My Personal goal:
My personal goal is to work out and eat healthy.
I’m going to research places where I can exercise for low income people. I want to lose at least 25 pounds so that I can weight 110.i want to work out on my body so that I don’t only lose weight but also be in good shape.
I’m also going to make better food choices like for example instead of a soda with chips I can buy an orange juice with a fruit salad. When I go grocery shopping I can avoid going through the junk food ales and go for the ales where I know I can buy healthy food. Also not only I but it would help me by doing it for my baby too so he doesn’t eat so much junk food.
My second personal goal is to work thing out with my baby’s dad because I’m really jealous and I start fights for no reason. I really want to work things out so that we can move forward and be good parents for my baby.
The first thing am going to do is have a serious talk with him without screaming or getting mad so that the way we can make some goals as well for both of us. I CAN TRY TO START BELIEVING WHAT HE TELLS ME AND NOT PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY!!
The second thing I can do is maybe take some counseling classes so that I can feel better about myself and be a better person and not only with my baby’s dad but with other people as well. I can also ask people for advices so that we can have a better relationship and we can be able be happy and without any problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment